Wednesday, June 4, 2008

lovely lita


the final metalhead pays tribute to another leading lady of leather and lace. lita ford began her rock and roll fantasy alongside joan jett as a member of the runaways. when the group disbanded in the late 70's, she didn't just pack up her axe and go home. she set out on her own and struck a chord with rock audiences around the world. after acquiring the managerial services of one sharon osbourne, she hit the metal nail on the head with her 1988 release of "kiss me deadly."

I went to a party last Saturday night
I didn't get laid, I got in a fight,
Uh, huh
It ain't no big thing
Late for my job and the traffic was bad
Had to borrow ten bucks from my old man,
Uh, huh
It ain't no big thing
...
But I know what I like
I know I like dancin' with you
And I know what you like
I know you like dancin' with me
Yeah, yeah
Kiss me once
Kiss me twice
C'mon pretty baby, kiss me deadly



the shiny black of lita's leather on a backdrop of her white-blond hair, accented with a deadly kiss of the hottest pink. meet lovely lita, the metalhead that's tough and tender, sultry and sophisticated. she knows that the men think metal is their game, and she's here to play and steal their hearts away. tuck this gorgeous glamazon under your arm like lita slings her six-string over her shoulder. it's ladies' night.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhyming "bad" with "man" takes talent. Or something.

this chickadee said...

genius!

Pardon My French said...

I think this bag is my favorite! Can't claim I'm a hard-core fan of Lita but I do own a single of Close My Eyes Forever...