Friday, January 4, 2008

flower power!

chickadee headquarters has been pretty quiet lately. the holiday season brought loads of distraction that has lasted into the new year. thankfully, i was able to get it together long enough to construct a special sack for my secret santa.



this tote packs a punch full of petals and polka dots. the design of this bag is quickly becoming a favorite. three pockets grace the front with their contrast of charm. while inside, one pocket keeps its zip sealed to preserve precious smaller potions. it measures an ample 17" x 14" and is reinforced with interfacing both in the body and the straps.

gentle people, if you go anywhere (especially san francisco) be sure to wear some flowers on your bag.

1 comment:

Renee M said...

Yeah! This is my bag!! I love it Beppi!! I am now using it to tote my business papers, cards, flyers, etc!! It is fabulous!! Thanks a million!! Love, Renee