Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ipouch


new for you and your idevice (pod and phone)! a sweet little slip pouch with an additional pocket to store id, cards, earbuds and more. with a clip on the side for keys you are all set. just snap it shut, snatch it up, and you are set to go wherever your daily commute takes you.


lined with soft flannel, it will protect sensitive surfaces without scratching. it is sized to accommodate phones/pods with and without hard shell cases. come out and see the entire selection on saturday at the silver spring shop and stroll!

5 comments:

Meaghan said...

Now I have no reason not to get that iPhone I've been craving. Thanks a lot Chickadee. :-()

Meaghan said...

Now I have no reason not to get that iPhone I've been craving. Thanks a lot Chickadee. :-()

Trillian42 said...

Ack! I NEEEEEED one of those for my iPod! I can't make it this Saturday, so I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that you have one or two left to put in your Etsy shop. :)

Pang said...

this will be great for a few good kids on my list! great job!

Anonymous said...

I think I would like one for my i-pod too!!! What a great item!!! Should sell a lot. kd