when this chickadee's fourth grade softball team won the championship, we went roller skating! at the rink we were celebrities spoiled with all-you-can eat pizza and enough sodas to make our parents cringe. they announced our victory, cleared the rink and invited only members of our team out onto the pine to skate to "celebrate" by cool and the gang. if i had it my way, that would be my preferred method of commemorating this chickadee's 100th post.
(ok i'm a couple of posts late with this...but the spirit is the same)
since a group skate-around with kool and his gang would be logistically challenging, this chickadee has decided to give one of you lucky readers a little prezzie. the strawberry lemonade scarf is snipped from the same skein as dr. octagon. sweet and sour strands were held together and worked in a nice knit one, purl one pattern. then the pucker princess was finished off with a bit of fancy fringe.
this softy is sure to help with the transition from winter into spring. she'll brighten things up and keep that lingering chill away. so if you'd like to own a piece of chickadee history, simply comment to this post or (if you are shy) send an email to email@example.com, subject: 100th post prezzie! please be sure to provide some sort of contact information so that i can get in touch with you when you win. here's the fine print:
- one entry per person please (simpson, i'm on to you)
- shipping is on me, but i'll most likely choose the triftiest option. friends all over the world are encouraged to enter.
- the winner will be chosen at random, basically i'm going to write everyone's name on a scrap of paper and pick one out of a hat
- the contest is open until midnight sunday, 2nd march.
- the winner will be announced tuesday, 4th march. shipping will commence ASAP.